Monday, June 27, 2011

Removing Unwanted Body Odor!


Hi Ladies,

As some of you have noticed, I have begun recently writing "Hi Ladies" in the beginning of my blogs. I am making it a greeting because I believe that I am speaking directly to my viewers! I love writing and the part I enjoy the most is helping others in any way I can.

So here we go.... Today's post is on unwanted body odors. I thought about this recently because it is the summer time and people are more likely to sweat than any other season. I would like to share with my audience the little secrets I have been shown over the years and how they have helped me to stay fresh.

1. Lemon Juice- Using Lemon Juice is one of the best kept secrets to staying fresh. In addition, it is very affordable. In most super markets lemons run any where from 3 or 4 for $1. After buying the lemons all you have to do is cut the lemon and apply it to the area where the odor is promenate. For example I apply underneath the armpit. I wash with soap as usual, then rub lemon to area and let sit for 1-5 min depending on how strong your odor is. Feel free to reapply or leave on area for as long as you desire. Be sure to wash off with warm water, then apply deodorant as usual.


2. Apple cider Vinegar- Using Apple Cider Vinegar is a great method of cleansing your body from inside out. I often put some in my tea and it acts as a natural cleanser. Better than metamucile, in my opinion. The more you put in the better it acts. I go for 2 tablespoons in green tea. It adds a bitter lemon taste and is very pleasant.




*Both methods are good to use to cleanse an area of strong odor from outside and also inside. Both are good for drinking in moderation. Please also consult your doctor for continued internal use, while it may be fine for most people, both have acidity and may cause different reactions.


Images provide by:
http://www.bragg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment